Electromagnetic Flowmeter: Elmag 600
Electromagnetic flow meters have become very vital to most WSPs in other industrial areas in Kenya who need to monitor the quantities and flow rate of waste and other liquid material.
It is evident that there is an ever-rising need for measuring and monitoring flow with both speed and accuracy. This is due to the fact that humans continue to use up more water as the population expands.
Also, there is a great need to monitor proper waste disposal for us to protect our environment from pollution resulting from improper waste management.
The electromagnetic flow meters are quite suitable for suspended particles such as sewage, slurries, wastewater, sewage, and chemicals. They also require very little maintenance if any at all.
These meters comprise a sensor and a converter. The converter can be mounted integrally to the sensor or remotely with a field mount kit.
What are the benefits of the electromagnetic flow meter?
- They are ideal for measuring heavy suspensions like sewage, mud and wood pulp. This is because obstruction to flow is very minimal.
- They are hardly affected by upstream flow disturbances.
- Factors such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and variation in density do not interfere with their functionality.
- Their Electric power requirements are as low as 15 or 20 W.
- The meters are suitable for most acids, bases, water and aqueous solutions because the lining materials selected are not only good electrical insulators but are also corrosion resistant.
- Owing to the fact that they are corrosion resistant and their material are good electrical insulators, these meters are perfect for strong bases, acids, aqueous solutions and water.
- They can handle extremely low flows.t
- They are capable of operating in both directions
What makes up the electromagnetic Flow Meter?
Features of Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- Battery operated
- Suitable for Conductive Liquids
- Full bore type
- Empty Pipe Indication
- Data Logging facility for 10 years
- Local Indication through LCD
- GSM/GPRS com port
- Simple & Cost-effective Construction
- Maintenance Free